Our Exclusive Mail-in Service in Three Simple Steps
At Cosmo Repair, we offer easy phone repair mail-in services. Follow the instructions below, and we’ll be able to diagnose what’s wrong with your device and repair it in a fast manner. If you don’t have nearby access to one of our walk-in locations, our mail-in cell phone repair services, this is a great option to take advantage of.
This service includes the following:
- A new quality replacement part installation
- Exterior device cleaning
- 36-point inspection and report
Before starting your repair, we’ll run our device inspection. This includes running tests on 36 essential components. Everything from brightness control to dock connection. If we assess anything that needs urgent attention, we may contact you before starting your device repair. As part of our quality control, we run the same in-depth inspection on your device after completing the repair service. After finishing, we’ll provide you with a printed copy of the report in your return shipment.
We are committed to providing exceptional customer service over the phone or email. Feel free to reach out to us any time of day or night. You can also call us at (626) 432-6766.
90 Days Parts & Labor Warranty
We occasionally understand further service needs may arise. We offer this warranty for your peace of mind and as a part of our commitment to customer service. For 90 days following the return shipment delivery date of your repaired device, we’ll stand behind our workmanship and the parts we use. This warranty covers any defects in replacement parts. Accidental damage is not covered under this warranty.
Step One: Purchase
We accept payments through PayPal only; our username is email@example.com. Be sure to verify your shipping address.
Contact us before you pay if:
- You are aware of additional problems with the device that may affect the repair (i.e., LCD damage)
- You would prefer to ship using UPS or FedEx
- Your return shipping address is outside of the US
Step Two: Prepare & Ship
Follow these instructions:
- Remove your passcode lock or write it down for us in your shipment (if applicable)
- We recommend you backup your data to avoid any accidental data loss.
- Please use only USPS Priority Mail or USPS First Class Mail.
- Package the device securely with bubble wrap. We recommend you mail your device in a small interior padded envelope. There is no need to send us your charger, cable, case, battery, or factory box.
- Include your contact information inside the shipment (your name, e-mail, and phone number). We suggest you add insurance to your shipment.
- Be sure to get a tracking number and email it to us to track your shipment. Also, please let us know your device’s color.
- Our mailing address is 300 E Colorado Blvd #153, 91101.
Step Three: Service Promise
You can be assured that we’ll treat your device with the utmost care and respect. Our team will keep you updated with emails and information every step throughout the process.
We’ll send you an email when:
- Your shipment is received
- The device is inspected
- Your repair is completed
- Your return shipment is dropped off
Your repair will be completed within 2-3 business days approximately. We cover USPS return shipping and will update you with tracking information. Our team is committed to your satisfaction, and we strive to be your one-stop destination for your phone repair needs.
Our Full Range of Services
Drop Us a Line
If you would like to speak directly with one of our technicians, dial (626) 432-6766 or fill out our online contact form below.